This Website and any service whatsoever offered through this Website are dedicated only to subjects who are eighteen years of age or older. The Data controller therefore does not collect personal data regarding subjects who are under the age of 18. Upon request of the User, the Controller shall promptly delete all personal data involuntarily collected and regarding subjects who are under the age of 18.
- By registered letter with return receipt to the Data Controller’s registered office
- by electronic mail to the web address email@example.com
1. PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING
The User’s personal data shall be treated lawfully by the Data controller pursuant to art. 6 of the Regulation for the following processing purposes:
- Website browsing, concerning the possibility to collect the User’s personal data necessary from a technical point of view, as, for example, the IP address during website browsing.
- Issuing of newsletters, upon specific request of the User.
- Reply to the User’s information requests received via the dedicated contact form.
- Registration to the website’s personal area, through which access to technical and commercial documents, operational Supports, Statements and certifications, Specifications, Access to the quoting programme, Catalogues and price lists is possible.
- Law obligations, or to fulfil obligations provided for by law, an authority, any regulation or European legislation.
- Receipt of CVs for personnel recruitment, via the dedicated form. A specific policy is available on the relevant page.
2. LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
The provision of personal data for the processing purposes stated above is optional, however necessary as failure to provide them will make it impossible for the User to browse the Website, register on the Website and use the services offered by the Controller on the Website.
3. PROCESSING METHODS AND RETENTION PERIOD
The Data controller shall process the User’s personal data through manual and electronic means, and use it only to fulfil the same purposes and, in any case, in order to protect the security and the privacy of such personal data.
The website User’s personal data shall be retained for the period necessary to pursue the purposes stated in paragraph 1 above, or in any case for the period necessary to protect the interests of both the User and the Data Controller in civil matters. With reference to the purposes as per point 1.b, data shall be retained until the User opposes to the issuing of newsletters, via the dedicated link thereby contained or through the procedures to exercise his/her rights, as stated in paragraph 5.
4. SCOPE OF COMMUNICATION AND DISSEMINATION OF DATA
The User’s personal data may by disclosed to the Data controller’s employees and/or collaborators who were appointed to administer the Website. Said subjects, who are formally referred to by the Data controller as “subjects in charge of the processing”, shall process the User’s data exclusively for the purposes stated herein and as provided for by the Applicable Laws in this matter.
The User’s personal data may by disclosed to third-party subjects who may process personal data on behalf of the Data controller and acting in their quality of “External Persons Responsible for Data Processing”, as, for example, suppliers of IT and logistics services necessary for the operation of the website, suppliers of outsourced or cloud computing services, professionals, and advisors.
The User has the right to obtain a list of any possible person responsible of data processing appointed by the Data Controller, upon request to the Data controller through the methods described in the following paragraph 5.
The User can exercise his/her rights, as granted by the Applicable Laws on this matter, by contacting the Data controller through the methods described below:
- by registered letter with return receipt to the Data Controller’s registered office
- by electronic mail to the web address firstname.lastname@example.org
With reference to the Applicable Law, the Data controller informs that the Users have the right to obtain information on (i) the origin of personal data; (ii) the purposes and methods of processing; (iii) underlying reasoning of data processing through electronic media; (iv) Identification details of the data controller and of data processors; (v) the subjects or categories of subjects whom personal data can be communicated to or who may become aware of such data as data processors or people appointed for the processing.
Moreover, the User has the right to obtain:
- access, updating and correction or, when interested, completion of personal data;
- deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data unlawfully processed, including any data whose conservation is not required in relation to the purposes for which it has been collected or subsequently processed;
- Proof that the operations described in letters a) and b), also concerning their content, were brought to the attention of those whom personal data were communicated or disseminated to, in the case in which said obligations proves to be impossible to achieve or entails the use of means clearly out of proportion considering the Users’ right that is being protected.
Moreover, the User has:
- the right to withdraw consent at any moment, should the processing be based on his/her consent;
- the right to data portability (right to receive all personal data regarding his/her person in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format), the right to limit the processing of his/her personal data and the right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”);
- the right to withdraw consent:
- fully or partially, for legitimate purposes, to the processing of his/her personal data, even if pertaining to the purposes of the collection;
- fully or partially, for legitimate purposes, to the processing of his/her personal data for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sale material or for the performance of market research or commercial communication activities;
- at any moment, in the event that personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, to the processing of his/her personal data for such purposes, including profiling activities to the extent that they are linked to such direct marketing purposes.
- in the event that s/he believed that the processing of his/her personal data breaches the Regulation, to lodge a complaint with a Controlling Authority (in the Member State where s/he remains habitually resident, where s/he works or where s/he claims the breach occurred). The Italian Controlling authority is the Personal Data Protection Officer, with premises in Piazza di Monte Citorio no.121, 00186 – Rome (http://www.garanteprivacy.it/).
Pursuant to art. 13 of the EU Regulation 2016/679, Forno D’Asolo (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”), with registered office in via Nome di Maria, 31010 Maser (Treviso) – Italy, which can be contacted for the exercise of rights permitted by the current regulation at the company’s address or via the following email email@example.com, which is the Data controller for data that have already been communicated or that will be communicated and at which personal data are or will be collected, would like to inform you that your personal data can be subject to processing by the Company in relation to the contract relationships existing with you or that can be entered into in the future, in accordance with the aforementioned regulation.
1) SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data, collected or that will be collected in relation to contract relationships or during pre-contract phases, are collected directly from the Data Subject. All collected personal data are processed in compliance with the current regulation and, in any case, treated with due confidentiality.
2) NATURE OF THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In view of entering into and executing the contract relationship, the collection of personal data is of a mandatory nature, as it is required for the fulfilment of legal and fiscal obligations; failure to provide such personal data will make it impossible to commence any relationship with the Company. The consequent processing does not require the consent of the data subject.
3) PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The collection or the processing of personal data has the sole purpose of completing, in a suitable fashion, the obligations linked to the fulfilment of economic activities of the Company, and in particular of:
- executing pre-contract activities and collecting the information necessary to enter into the contract;
- managing contractual relationship and any activity of an administrative, operational, managerial, and accounting nature concerning the contract (orders management, checks on the reliability of the clients and suppliers, after-sales support and assistance services);
- managing any dispute, breach of contract, injunction, transaction, arbitration, judicial litigation;
- fulfilling the obligations provided for by laws, regulations, European legislations and instructions issued by competent authorities.
The processing is carried out in accordance with the fulfilment of contract/pre-contract obligations linked to the relationship existing between you and the Company.
4) NATURE OF THE PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA CONSEQUENCES IN CASE OF POTENTIAL REFUSAL
Providing personal data to the Company is mandatory solely for those personal data for which a regulatory or contractual obligation is provided, or for those personal data necessary for the collection of pre-contractual information upon request of the data subject. In case of refusal to provide such “mandatory” personal data, the contract may not be fully implemented. Refusing to provide personal data for which there is no mandatory obligation, which however are strictly required in order to execute contractual relationships, will not, in principle, entail any consequence regarding the existing relationships, except when it is potentially impossible for the Company to handle the operations linked to such personal data or to establish new relationships. Refusing to provide personal data concerning the fulfilment of further operations, not strictly required in order to execute contractual relationships, can only hinder the fulfilment of such further operations without any other consequence.
5) PROCESSING MEANS
The processing of personal data will be performed in a correct and legitimate way, in compliance with the above-mentioned legislation, through suitable means in order to protect the security and the privacy of such personal data and will be performed also through electronic means to store, manage and transfer said data.
The processing will be carried out, primarily, by the internal organisation of the company under the direction and control of the appointed corporate functions and, for the purposes previously stated, also by Companies in the Group or by third parties, as stated in point 8 below.
Retention of personal data will be performed in a form which allows for the identification of the data subject for a period no longer than it is necessary for the purpose for which the data are collected and processed.
6) DURATION OF THE PROCESSING
Personal data subject to processing will be retained for the time strictly necessary with regard to the contract relationship, as well as, subsequently, for the fulfilment of all legal obligations linked to or deriving from the contract you and the Company entered into.
7) RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Notwithstanding any communication given for the fulfilment of obligations provided for by the Law, by any regulation or European legislation, or by any legislation in force within the group, your personal data may be communicated, also by simply consulting them or making them available, to the following subjects:
- organisations, supervisory bodies, public authorities or institutions,
- Companies in the XXXXXXXXXX Group, which are subsidiaries or associates of our Company, located in Italy or abroad;
- natural or legal persons providing specific services: data processing , postal and logistics services, carrying out of surveys on the degree of satisfaction among Customers, legal, administrative, tax and/or accounting consultancy, organisation of trade fairs and communication events;
- commercial intermediaries, banks and credit institutions, financial intermediary companies, legal or natural persons appointed for debt collection, audit and/or certification of financial statements and quality systems, self-employed collaborators of the Company, representatives and business agents, insurance agents and brokers;
- natural and/or legal persons who require information/data in order to participate in public procurement procedures or to perform activities related to supply contracts to its own clients by Forno D’Asolo S.p.A.
The subjects listed in points a), d), e) act as independent Data Controllers.
Please be assured that, in any case, except for aggregated personal data in anonymous form, only those personal data that are necessary and relevant for the purposes of the data processing operations for which they are intended are transferred to the above mentioned subjects.
The list of said third-party subjects will be constantly updated and made accessible upon request to the Company. By virtue of the existence of communications with these parties via telecommunication, IT or correspondence means, personal data can be made available abroad, possibly also to Countries outside the EU, given the existence of the relevant authorisation or in compliance with the standard contractual clauses.
Personal data will not be, in any case, disseminated.
The provisions above shall leave unprejudiced your right to access the details as stated in the introduction to personal data provided for by art. 15 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 and the rights provided for by articles 16, 17, 18, 21 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 regarding data correction, deletion, limitation of processing and the right to objection, according to the procedures set out in art. 12 of the EU Regulation 2016/679.
9) RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT WITH THE CONTROLLING AUTHORITY PURSUANT TO ART. 77 OF THE EU REGULATION
Should you fail to receive a reply from our Company within the period provided for by the relevant legislation or the reply concerning the exercise of your rights is not deemed suitable, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Officer.
Please refer to the following contact details:
Personal Data Protection Officer
Piazza di Monte Citorio no. 121 – 00186 Rome – Italy
E-mail: Fax: (+39) 06.69677.3785 Telephone operator: (+39) 06.69677.1