NOTE UNDER ART. 13 LEGISLATIVE DECREE 196/2003
Dear User, we wish to inform you that Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 ("Code on personal data protection") provides for the protection of people and other subjects in terms of personal data processing. According to the law, the processing must be performed according to such principles as correctness, lawfulness and protection of your privacy and rights.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, we hereby inform you that:
- The data provided by you will be processed for the following purposes: administration, management, staff selection, statistics, sales and marketing.
- The processing will occur in the following way: on paper and/or on an magnetic, electronic or on-line support in full compliance with the Privacy Law.
- The provision of data is voluntary and the refusal to provide such data may imply the missing or partial continuation of the service.
- The data will not be disclosed to any other parties and will not be disseminated in any way.
- The data controller is: Forno d'Asolo S.p.A. with registered office in Via Mulino, 3- 31010 (TV) Maser - Italy.
- The data manager is Forno d'Asolo S.p.A.
- At any moment users may exercise their rights before the data controller pursuant to Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which you may find here in its full version for reference.
LEGISLATIVE DECREE NO. 196 OF 30.06.2003
TITLE II RIGHT OF THE USER ARTICLE 7
(RIGHT TO ACCESS PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER RIGHTS)
- Concerned parties have the right to obtain a confirmation as to the existence of their personal data, even though they may have not bee registered yet, and their notification in an intelligible form.
- Concerned parties are entitled to get an indication as to: a) the origin of personal data; b) the processing goals and methods; c) the approach used when processing the data using electronic instruments and devices; d) the identification of the data controller and managers, as well as the appointed representative pursuant to Article 5, Paragraph 2; e) the subject or categories thereof to whom personal data may be notified or who may come to know them as appointed representatives in the Country, controllers or managers.
- Concerned parties are entitled to obtain: a) the update, correction or, when so required, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous or block of data processed illegally, including those that must not be stores in view of the purposes for which they have been collected and subsequently processed; c) proof that the operations under letters a) and b) were disclosed, also in terms of their content, to those whose data have been notified or disclosed, except for instances in which this would be impossible or would require a disproportionate deployment of resources vis-à-vis the protected right.
- Concerned parties are entitled to object to, wholly or partially: a) for legitimate reasons to processing of their personal data, though being pertinent to the purposes of the collection; b) processing of their personal data for the purposes of sending advertising material, for direct sale, to perform market researches or send commercial communications.